SIRIM Berhad is a well-established corporate entity responsible to lead and enhance technology and quality in Malaysia. We urgently seek qualified and dynamic professionals who are ready for a challenging career to join us as:
CODE : HR 20-09 (3 VACANCIES)
Refer To Write and call:-
Human Resource Development Section
No 1, Persiaran Dato’ Menteri
P.O. Box 7035, Section 2
40911 Shah Alam
• Responsible in planning and implementation of the Recruitment & Selection function for SIRIM Berhad Group of companies.
• Preparing analysis and report on recruitment in accordance to stated KPI.
• Assist in formulating recruitment policies, procedures and guidelines on recruitment & selection function.
• Responsible in manpower planning, Position Description, Job Family, Job Evaluation and monitoring of HR Budget and Emolument.
• Responsible in administration function such as Vehicle Fleet Management, Ticketing Services, Sports & Fitness Programme, Events & Sport Facilities Management, Mail Services, Resort Holiday Management and Cafeteria Services.
• Possess a minimum Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or Public Administration.
• At least two years working experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
• Knowledge in various Labour Laws.
• Demonstrate good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills.
Interested applicants may also submit their applications to the address below not later than 25 november 2009 Only short-listed candidates will be notified.